More than a name. Over the years, there is one name that resonates with quality and durability in the construction industry. That name is Caterpillar. The new Cat® “Builder” Toolbox is engineered with that same level of durability and dependability that keep your tools dry and protected in the most rugged job site conditions. We tend to call it the industry’s toughest aftermarket toolbox.
Truck Tool Box, Crossover, Matte Black, “Builder”- CBCBL107
Currently Build-to-Order, Ships in Two Weeks
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installs in minutes without drilling or cutting
- “Grab and Go”, CAT® GRID MOLLE SYSTEM – Store more tools and equipment in your box.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE ALUMINUM – Resists wear, denting from heavy tools and usage.
- CAT® COAT TOUGH POWDER COATING SYSTEM – Job Site Proof coating resists chipping, oxidizing. Stands up to double the military standard for salt spray testing.
- CERTIFIED ASSEMBLY – No questionable welds here. All welded assembly is performed by AWS certified welders. Designed, manufactured, assembled in the USA.
- Accessories sold separately
- $49 Flat Rate Freight to Residential or Commercial
FITMENT – The Foreman Tool Box fits the following trucks:
- Ford F150, F250, F350 – All Bed Lengths
- Ram 1500, 2500, 3500 – All Bed Lengths. Does not fit the Ram Box
- Chevy Silverado 1500, 2500, 3500 – All Bed Lengths
What’s the difference between the Elite and Foreman boxes? Click here to find out.