More than a name. Over the years, there is one name that resonates with quality and durability in the construction industry. That name is Caterpillar. The new Cat® Toolbox Elite is engineered with that same level of durability and dependability that keep your tools dry and protected in the most rugged job site conditions. We tend to call it the industry’s toughest aftermarket toolbox.
Truck Tool Box, Crossover, Black Semi-Gloss, Elite
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installs in minutes without drilling or cutting
- CAT® GRID MOLLE SYSTEM – Store more tools and equipment in your box. CAT® Grid Molle Box “Lift & Take” Dividers make bringing tools to the job site easier.
- SUPER THICK ALUMINUM – Resists wear, denting from heavy tools and usage.
- CAT® COAT TOUGH POWDER COATING SYSTEM – Job Site Proof coating resists chipping, oxidizing. Stands up to double the military standard for salt spray testing.
- VERSA-LOOP™ ORGANIZATION SYSTEM – Rough roads and potholes can take a toll on your tools if they aren’t secured. The Versa-Loop Organization System provides ample locations for storing oddly shaped tools.
- CAT® BATTERY POWERED ILLUMINATED INTERIOR – Find what you need, when you need it. No special wiring needed.
- CERTIFIED ASSEMBLY – No questionable welds here. All welded assembly is performed by AWS certified welders. Designed, manufactured, assembled in the USA.
FITMENT – The Elite Tool Box fits the following trucks:
- Ford F150, F250, F350 – All Bed Lengths
- Ram 1500, 2500, 3500 – All Bed Lengths. Does not fit the Ram Box
- Chevy Silverado 1500, 2500, 3500 – All Bed Lengths
BUILT-TO-ORDER – The Elite tool box is a hand-welded product. Build time is typically 2 weeks from date of order.